Opinions please...

flump1

2011 is the year!
Reaction score
Hi,

I really want to start trying for a baby sooner rather than later especially after having a mc last year. We didnt try again and have been waiting because my OH sais he is not ready yet. But he has been mentioning it more recently and this morning he said he would want to start trying in a couple of months, which is obviously a good thing but he then said that he wanted to do it for me because he knows how much i want it.

So now iam confused because obviously its good what he said but i only want to go ahead if its what HE wants himself aswell, and he was confused when i said i wouldnt want to then, and he didnt really understand when i tried to explain how i feel about the whole thing. I cant work out if he's saying he'l do it for me because he doesnt want to admit to himself that he would like to try or if he really would do it just for me.

I wish men could understand more how it makes us feel. so confusing!

We have to wait till after we get married now anyway because otherwise i wont fit into my dress!! :dohh:
Thanks for reading

xxxx

oh sweetie :hugs: i would speak to him and explain how you feel :hugs: wishing you lots of luck :hugs: xx

I agree, have a chat to him about it and tell him how you feel and how that shouldn't mean he has to be ready. Good luck hun x

aww :hug: as above, you need to speak with him hun! Men are hard to understand, but then so are we I guess. Hope you manage to have a good chat with him and are able to work it out xx

Definitely have a chat with him hun.

Let us know how it goes and good luck xxx

I think you just need to chat to him a bit more... I had a similar situation after a m/c and my husband was kind of the same but i think he was protecting himself too in a way as he was really sad over the m/c and in his mind saying he would do it for me, he was too scared to admit that he really wanted it too and he was afraid of the same thing happening. Hope your chat works out, good luck. Let us know how it went!

I agree that no-one better than your husband can tell you what he meant. Men can be strange when it comes to these subjects, but I am sure he will understand if you sit him down and voice all of this. Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->