opinions please

See something but it's not the clearest pic x

Can you take a different pic? Looks like something is there xx

When did you take the picture?

I took that picture 10 minutes after the test. Just took this one as someone asked for a different one so this is a few hours old

Screenshot_2015-11-02-14-33-00.jpg

I see maybe a tiny hint of something down at the bottom of where the test line would be, but my personal thoughts on FRER squinters... I and many others have gotten FRER squinters with betas that came back at 1 or less. So even though it may be there and may indeed be the start of something, I think some time will have to go by to see if the line gets darker.

FXed it does soon!

Thank you wantsalittle1! I think I may have to agree, I've seen a lot of people post pics like mine then get af a few days later! Like you say only time will tell :)

Hmmm I do see it! I turned up the brightness on my phone. Keep testing!!!

Yey I'm a lil bit excited about the next few days!!

I think it could just of been a evap! I thought I was either 8 or 9dpo when I took that test bit ff has changed my dates so it's saying I'm 6dpo today now. Also just took a ic and it was bfn :( thought I saw something but think I just have line eye lol

I'm 7dpo today, did these ics 10 minutes ago, I'm sure I can see the faintest shadow, can anyone edit these for me or tell me if they see anything? Thanks

Screenshot_2015-11-04-13-13-12.jpg

Don't think I see anything on the last ones but so hard to tell on those tests x

I did a frer 2 days ago and the pic is in the original post, haven't got no more frers though :( just loads of ics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->