• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinions please....

StaceyKor

Mummy to 2 princesses x
Reaction score
I'm 25 weeks with baby number 3. A 3rd girl. Our daughter's are called Emilia and Sienna. We are between 2 names for this baby

Freya or Ariana/Arianna

DH is slightly more drawn to Freya as is dd1. Dd2 prefers Ariana/Arianna. I keep swaying between the 2 :haha:.

Which do you think goes best with our daughter's names (or even any similar sounding suggestions). DH is polish so we like the name to end with an A as is the tradition.

Freya! It's a name I really like and I think it sounds best with your girls' names. :)

I have a 2 year old Freya. We get so many compliments on her name :flower:

For our next baby, I'm hoping for Luna if we have a girl.

I have a 2 year old Freya. We get so many compliments on her name :flower:

For our next baby, I'm hoping for Luna if we have a girl.

My cousins daughter is Luna. She is 3 and I had never heard the name until she chose it. It's very pretty and totally suits her xx

I'm personally not a fan of Ariana because it got really popular for a few years and I love Freya/Freyja who is a Norse god. However, in your situation, Ariana Freya sounds really nice together. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->