opinions please

dimplesmagee

2 boys,2 angels,expecting
Reaction score
Hi ladies...can you let me know what you think of my OPK. I'm not too familiar w/ them...just wondering if you think this is positive or not. Once I get a few opinions I'll tell you my details. :) Thanks!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1614.jpg
    IMG_1614.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 30
I'm not familiar with this brand...which is the test and which is the control?

the control line is the itty bitty one, and the test line is the big one...it's a "meijer brand" or a "walmart brand" so not a "designer brand" like First Response.

well, that's a good strong line for an OPK if you're NOT close to O'ing- which I KNOW you are not.. so that's interesting!! :test: :haha:

Ohhh, is that what's going on? Are you almost due for AF or something?

lol :) I'm 9dpo, so I was trying it "for fun" to see what the line would look like, so I was surprised to see it so dark.

Dimples and c8080...:test:

I had lighter lines on my OPK the I peed on "for a laugh" and got my BFP on a HPT the next morning :dust:

XxX

Dimples and c8080...:test:

I had lighter lines on my OPK the I peed on "for a laugh" and got my BFP on a HPT the next morning :dust:

XxX

See, I'm in an interesting situation. We are getting married in November and it's a cruise wedding. You cannot be more than 24 weeks pregnant when you cruise. The plan was to TTC on the honeymoon. This month is the last month we had to get through in order to be safe...after this month if I got knocked up I'd still be under the gestational limit and okay to cruise. We use the pull and pray method and have always been successful, but it had been a while since we had DTD due to a variety of reasons and I have a feeling he didn't quite get out in time. Imagine my shock (horror) when my temp spiked THE VERY NEXT DAY....a few days earlier than expected. Yay. So it's not that I don't want to be pregnant, but it would cause some major logisical issues for our wedding (we already have 20+ guests booked, including airline tickets). So I'm actually going to hold off on testing until I'm late.

c8080...that's a strong OPK. How many dpo are you? I'm in an interesting position too! We have a trip planned and booked for March next year. This was the last month in which case we wouldn't be able to go on the trip...but we both decided we would take the "whatever" approach like NSN here :) and if God's plan was for us to have a baby, then that's the plan! So...if we are in fact pregnant, which I'm not totally convinced, as my CM seems to not be as creamy and my cervix is high and seems hard....but anyway, the due date would be March 14, and our trip is scheduled for March 17. Opps....

NSN~ how many DPO were you when you got your + hpt?

Dimples, didn't do any OPK's this month so the test was about 9/10 DPO The OPK that I peed on was the night before :haha:

C8080...it's called sods law, I was having the relaxed approach as we are off to Vegas in August :wacko: I'll be nine almost ten weeks :sick:

Dimples...like I said, what's meant to be will be :flower:

XxX

june chart.JPG
c8080...that's a strong OPK. How many dpo are you? I'm in an interesting position too! We have a trip planned and booked for March next year. This was the last month in which case we wouldn't be able to go on the trip...but we both decided we would take the "whatever" approach like NSN here :) and if God's plan was for us to have a baby, then that's the plan! So...if we are in fact pregnant, which I'm not totally convinced, as my CM seems to not be as creamy and my cervix is high and seems hard....but anyway, the due date would be March 14, and our trip is scheduled for March 17. Opps....

I will say that I tend to get strong OPKs anyway, so I don't think it's too unusual to me to have that result. I can pull lines any day of the month, even CD2 on AF. IT's funny, people ask how I'm able to not test. Easy, every day I go without testing is one more day I potenially don't have to replan my entire wedding.
Actually, if I am knocked up and the pregnancy was healthy and normal, I would just go and say I was fat, not pregnant. Baggy clothes can do wonders.

Oh and I'll attach my chart. Dimples, when are you testing? And I forgot to answer your question- I'm 12 DPO.

Well, I look fwd. to hearing your results. Well, I will probably test tmrw morning, only b/c I have friends coming over in the evening, for a BBQ and I know I will want to drink. All my friends suspect something if one is not drinking...it's tad bit annoying. But I'm not certain really that I am pregnant. Ever since my MCs my symptoms every cycle are intense. Time will tell right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->