Opinions/suggestions

Amwk 2to3

Reaction score
We aren't sure yet what we are having for a boy we THINK braedyn not sure of a middle name and for a girl we really liked Aveyah Marie but my brothers ex girlfriends sisters daughter is Aveyah it's a very unique name. I work with his ex girlfriends family members and we cross paths a good amount! I adore his ex even though I don't believe that they are good for each other. I don't want to cross a line here . The other name we have is Brinley.
We have 2 girls now Alexia and Adalyn . Suggestions or opinions please!!!!

I think its pretty and if you like it use it :)

Is Brinley on your girl or boy list? My friends son is called Brynley so I always see it as a boys name :flower:

It was on my girls list :). I also like Anna but I feel like its might be to close to Adalyn ... I hate the naming part!

Thank you for the suggestion but we have an Adalyn, Evelyn is really close to Adalyn. I have enough trouble when I yell for one of the girls and I meant the other. We seem to stick with A and B names, not so much on purpose but mine starts with an A and my husband starts with a B.

Annabel, Erin, Alyssa, Alice, Bryany, bronte? X

My friends daughter is Brynnlee its very cute on her.
I personaly would avoid a name your brothers ex used if it's that uncommon.
What about Hannah instead of Anna to help with it not being so similar?

Personally, I would avoid his ex's daughter's name as it is so uncommon.

Suggestions:

Ava
Alannah
Amy
Amelia
Ariana
Angela

Bethan
Becca
Bryony
Brittany
Belle
Bindi

Aveyah is beautiful, I really like it but it is uncommon so yes I would try to avoid it too.
Our name taste seem similar Brinlee was on this babies list if he was a she although mine can change. My daughters name is Amahlia which I love of course.
Others 2 names I had on my short list for her where:
-Alexa- (which is to close to Alexia)
-Amity

Then long list:
- Evanna
- Evanthie (would have been this ones name if he was a she only bc can't use another A name)
- Xanthe
- Ayla
- Priya
- Keeley
- Eleah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member