Opinions? :)

tinymumma

Mummy to a rainbow boy
Reaction score
I really love...
Girl: Faith Dawn Schilling or Faith Temperance Schilling
Boy: Judah Khane Schilling or Cylias Felix Schilling
I'm pretty set on the two girl names but I'm really torn between middles names. I do prefer Judah for a boy, yet I can't seem to find a middle name I love. OH is barely any help. I wanted us to choose a name each but he just says he doesn't know. We both love Faith Temperance and he say he likes Judah, I just wish he would come up with some boy names.
Any ideas and or comments, beautiful ladies? :)

is Khane pronounced Cain or Car-n or something completely different?

Cylias Felix and Faith Temperance, but what about Dawn Temperance?

I think Faith Temperance not sure what I prefer of the boys names tho

Cylias Felix and Faith Temperance, but what about Dawn Temperance?

If bub is a girl, I want her first name to be Faith, as I've lost two children prior to this pregnancy and it makes my heart flutter thinking abouy my little bundle of Faith <3

My best friend has a daughter called Faith it really suits her she chose Nicole as the middle name it goes nice together Faith Nicole sounds quite french lol

my sons name is Cain too, ive never seen it spelled with a 'h' before - I wanted Kane or Kaine or even Kayne but OH got his way with Cain

I love J names too

I like Judah Kaine :thumbup:

sorry if I have you confused with someone else but did you ever sort out the problems with your ex causing problems by contacting your OH?

Yes, I did, thank you lovely. Still going through some rough patches here and there as we are both very stressed with thoughts of losing this baby (he lost his first at 22 weeks), our jobs and not being able to get a place together... All the fun things :haha: Things are better than they were though, yes <3

Yes, I did, thank you lovely. Still going through some rough patches here and there as we are both very stressed with thoughts of losing this baby (he lost his first at 22 weeks), our jobs and not being able to get a place together... All the fun things :haha: Things are better than they were though, yes <3

ah well thats a good start, we had similar problems by the sounds of it when I was pregnant with DS, we both managed to lose our jobs in the first 3 months and then had no money and no where to live (parents kicked us out) and couldnt find a house, I used to cry about it every night but then just before DS was born we got somewhere (even though it was tiny and horrible) but it worked for a while and now we have a nice big house and OH has a good job and im in university so it all worked out in the end - good luck

Thank you darling. That does sound horrid, what you went through. We're finding it hard due to realestates saying I'm too young (even though I've been living out of home since I was 15!) We both have stable jobs and a baby on the way, yet so many say we don't qualify. Bullcrap, I know. Glad to hear everything worked out for you. the Universe works in mysterious ways, so hopefully something wonderful is just around the corner for us

Not sure about your opinions on 2 middle names but if you're super torn between middle names why not Faith Temperance Dawn?
Otherwise I like Faith Temperance better.
There's also:
Faith Renee
Faith Nicole
Faith Deserai
Faith Louise

Love Judah Khane as Cylias Felix sounds odd with the "sss" sounds
Judah Cylias or Judah Felix sound nice too
There's also:
Judah Mitchell
Judah Andrew
Judah Richard
Judah Theodore