opinions?

pa18

Reaction score
Okay, this is my first time ever posting here so I'm not sure if I'm the right spot lol.
Im 22 yrs old, & i was pregnant once at 18 miscarrying at 9 weeks. I've been on Sprintec bc since December '13. Before that I was on implanon. For the last month or so I've had off and on nausea daily (I've literally been drinking pepto like a fish). For a while I was eating A LOT constantly. Now suddenly in the last week & a half I've had no interest in any food what so ever, until yesterday I've decided fruits good lol. But other foods just taste off. I'm getting head aches & just Terribly exhausted by 7 pm & lower back aches. Just in the last few days I've started feeling really bloated low in my abdomen & having to potty every half hour or so.
I'm slightly worried as the constant bathroom breaks and bloating were signs of my last pregnancy though I was violently sick every morning that time. I've felt like I've needed to throw up in the morning several times but it's passed within 10 minutes or so of laying down. I'll be honest as I've missed a few pills but have always doubled up the next day (yes I know that doesn't guarantee anything). I just need thoughts as to is this just the bc tricking my body or could it be the real thing? I'm in denial & refuse to by a test at the moment.
Thank you in advance! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->