Opinions?

maryanne1987

Reaction score
We have always discussed what we wanted to call our next baby, if it's a girl India Grace or if it's a boy Arthur James. What are people's thoughts on the names? We are expecting now and we have plenty of time to decide but need some feedback before I make my mind up 100%.

I like Arthur for a boy but personally I wouldn't go with James with middle name.

I like Arthur for a boy but personally I wouldn't go with James with middle name.

It wouldnt usually be my first choice but my cousin passed away a few months back so we want to use his name as a middle name regardless of what boys name we chose.

So sorry about the loss of your cousin :hugs: just ignore my last comment then that the name has a personal meaning to you it was just on my part because so many people including so many family members using the name as a middle name. But really sorry now i commented about it i feel awful that it has a personal meaning to you.

Don't be silly, I didn't write anything about it my first comment. How were you to know? In all honesty I wouldn't use it if it wasn't for my cousin. You have absolutely nothing to apologise for.

Thank you for not taking offense :) Oh and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I actually really like James as a middle name, that and it has meaning to you too makes it a no brainer. I think Arthur James is lovely, as is India Grace. Two good choices there :)

I like Arthur, James and Grace. Slightly less keen on India but I'm not really sure why so I don't know how helpful my comment would be! I wouldn't think it awful or anything like that though, just wouldn't be my choice.

Love them!!, I think I prefer Indie to India but India is still a beautiful name <3

They are gorgeous names, especially Arthur James :)

I like both names!

James is our DS's middle name, after my FIL :)

When I think of siblings names I tend to want them to "match" in terms of how common they are, so whilst James is a lovely traditional name, I feel that India is much more unique but still very pretty. So I would use either, but then for any siblings I'd aim to "match" it with something different. Does that even make sense or am I just being odd? :p

Kind of. This will be number 4 for us, none of our other children's names match so it might be a little odd if we start doing it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->