• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**opintions please**

cadippoz

Reaction score
My symptoms seems to have subsided - which is making me think that they were all in my head - the only difference with me is that my cerix has vanised (up and back) and im still as bloated as a small house......i still feel very woozy in the am but im thinking that maybe AF will arrive this month....GGRRRR

Any one in a similar boat??

Hi cadippoz, i'm exactly the same as you. Since sunday I had been feeling sick and tired with back pain, but today I have woken up and nothing, it's all vanished. I really do think I am out this month but i have my Fx'ed for you

having said that I been to the loo about amillion times today, but cant work out if it is all the tea that im drinking!!!

my boobs seem bigger (mind you they HUGE to begin with!!) and I have gotten some "twinges" back this afternoon...

I just looked at my slider - OMG I GOT AGES TO GO YET!!!! :growlmad::growlmad:

I swear this 2WW is d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g........ :haha:

Totally agree...roll on next week, at least we'll know one way or the other :)

last month I had all the signs ... sore tender breasts, peeing all the time, feeling sick, tired etc but then af arrived and I was gutted. af is due today no sign of her yet but I do know what you are going through just hope you get you bfp very soon xx

All of the preliminary signs you had are most likely only due to a progesterone increase. It's a little early to get pregnancy symptoms right away, as it takes a while for hcg to build in your system. The lack of symptoms now doesn't mean you're not pregnant, it could just mean that your progesterone hormones have temporarily leveled or your body is getting used to them. I've read quite a few threads where pregnant women talk about nausea the first week of their pregnancy (medically impossible to be a result of hcg) and then say it subsided before they got their bfp.

Hope this helps! Fx'd for you! :hugs: :dust:

I've had the same as you, and then literally right this moment have a funny bloated feeling that makes me think I'm going to get my AF :[ am due on Weds.

xOxOx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->