OPK’s can someone take a look please

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Hi,

Feeling a bit confused. I don’t really use Opks but this month I just wanted to make doubly sure O was covered.

My cycles are 29 days and my app has me ovulating on day 14. Started my opks on day 12 as per the instructions. I used the ‘wiko’ Cheap strips as they were just some I saw while out shopping. Anyway, I was quite surprised to get quite a dark line on cd12, expecting a faint line. Anyway, it was dark but not quite dark enough to be classed as positive. I check again a few hours later and get the same result. Yesterday’s test cd 13 was round the same. But today’s was a lot fainter. I went and bought a pack of opks that I had previously used and had no problems with and you can see the difference with all the 4 day 14 tests. Could day 12 of been my surge after all?? I’m so confused. I think I will test tomorrow and then just leave it, because I’m just confused and stressing myself out thinking I’ve not O this month at all x

Any advice please? I have pics of the day 12 tests wet if it helps xx

C87C541F-4646-49F8-A88E-252A89B8E1FC.jpeg

My cycles were around 28-29 days. My app always told me I'd ovulate around day 14, however when I tracked it using opks, it was anywhere between days 14-16. I've attached a photo of mine in case it helps. Good luck x

B425307E-1302-4A40-BA97-334F644C5E9B.jpeg

Thank you for the reply, yes I see what you mean x

I decided to continue to use the tests for a couple more days and still all faint. My cervix was high and open when I got the darker tests and now it’s still high but closed and cm has gone sticky, so I think I’ll have to assume that I probably did actually O last week. I guess only time will tell and fingers crossed if it’s worked this month. Did plenty of BD over the last week so I don’t think I can do much more x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->