+OPK 3dpo???? I don't understand! Plz help

sprinklemebab

Reaction score
I've been using OPKs along with tracking cm. Ok, Sunday was when I got the ewcm and a STRONG + on the OPK. Monday it still + by Tuesday evening it was -. Now Wednesday afternoon it is extremely positive again. I mean the result line is waaaaay darker than the test line. I'm super confused right now.

How can this be?

Symptoms: Nothing but cramping, CP is high and has been for over 5 days now and as far as CM i can't really tell because we're still :sex: :happydance:

some times due to stress, your body will try to o but it would be unsuccessful and your body will take another attempt at it, that might be why.

They say not to do another test once you get your + haha cause it will mess w your head!!! I don't blame you though cause I did it last month! But once I get a + if I do this month I won't do it again, it only leads to questions and confusion!

OPK'S can only detect when OV is near not when it actually occurs....so yeah as said above stress may have delayed ov and caused a fake out on your OPK.....keep DTD until you get negative results again. only way to pretty much tell for sure it to temp as it will increase after and only after you have ovulated.

Have you thought of temping has well cos it could confirm ovulation for you ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->