:-) +opk 5 mins ago...DH working away! advice!?

toothfairy29

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am on CD16 and have been doing IC opks and clearblue digi since about CD7 as my cycle is 29 - 35 days. This is my 1st mth charting and opk-ing. So far the ICs have had virtually no 2nd line and the digi neg. I was convinced I wasn't going to ovulate. Then yesterday slight EWCM. This morning a slight EWCM. I tested IC/digi this morning and white/neg.
Came in from work at 2 hrs ago and tested again. much darker 2nd line for 1st time ever!!!! Not as dark as control but def darker!! Did a digi and this was negative but the test line again was darker. I just had a bath and had niggling pain in lower right abdomen so thought I'd just test again! (addict) I had darker still IC test line and a big :) positive smile on the digi!! :happydance: I am so happy as I was convinced nothing was going to happen!!

BUT.......my DH is working away!! He is back for the weekend tomorrow evening!! Am I likely to miss my chance or will the timing possibly still be ok?? I don't really have the hang of all this yet!

It's said that you ovulate 12-36 hours after you have a positive OPK. So you still have chances.:flower:

^ wss. Don't give up hope! (And any reason to jump DH when he walks in the door is always a plus for me :winkwink: )

Update..... what do you think now?
I had a definite temp dip this morning. Tested with IC and digi opk with FMU. The IC was very dark still (almost as dark as control) but the digi was negative (even this had 2 very similar lines though). I understand that FMU is not the best though so I will test later in the day as well. It might be that I have had the surge though??

So you are all shouting at me to :sex::sex::sex: as soon as he walks through the door......realistically I know he won't be up for it until bedtime......do you think this will be too late????????:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->