I'm Confused...???

5th Feb: test line lighter than control line
6th Feb: test line same shade as control line
7th Feb: test line same shade as control line
8th Feb: test line darker than control line
9th Feb: test line darker than control line
10th Feb: test line lighter than control line
11th Feb: test line lighter than control line

Tested again today (13th Feb) and this...

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12669&stc=1&d=1234542752

Looking forward to comments
:hug:

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 294
i really want to know the answer to this too as mine have just gone darker again & im 4-5dpo

FX'ed for the both of us.

We can be cycle buddies?

xx

A postive OPK after OV can be a sign pregnancy so good luck girls!

Personally I think it's too early for the second positive to be indicating pregnancy, as it's only been 4 days since the end of the first positive. Your body can gear up to ovulate and have the LH surge without actually releasing an egg. In this case, normally it just waits a few days and tries again. I think this might have been what happened the first time, because technically you got 4 positives from Feb 6-9, so you were surging for a long time. It's possible you didn't ovulate then, so now your body is trying again to ovulate. The only way to know for sure is to chart your temps.

Keep in mind this is just my opinion. It certainly is possible to have a very early implantation, so the others above me could be correct. Good luck hun, and keep us posted!

Some women have a fade-in pattern where the test will get darker for a day or two before the positive result. This generally isn't anything to worry about, and may have the benefit of a bit of advanced noticed. If you find you have a fade-in pattern, you should begin having intercourse when the fade-in pattern starts.:hug:

*Update*

Did a OPK today: the test line lighter than control line.

Did I OV yesterday then?

xx

Im CD 26
Got another +OPK today.
Surely i can't be ovulating 3 times in one cycle?

Dam body of mine

I pray this is your month...But if witchy poo does show her ugly face maybe get an appointment with a DR to maybe give you blood test to check when ovulating...:dust:I have read though that positive lines could be a :bfp:.............good luck and keep us posted x x x

This is definitely unusual. I don't want to worry you hun, but have you ever been checked for PCOS? I've read that several positive opks can be a sign of that. I hope this isn't the case for you, but if this continues very long you might want to have it checked out.

Another (better) alternative is that you could be pregnant! Usually a hpt will show positive before an opk - perhaps you should take one? When was your last AF? Good luck hun!

This is definitely unusual. I don't want to worry you hun, but have you ever been checked for PCOS? I've read that several positive opks can be a sign of that. I hope this isn't the case for you, but if this continues very long you might want to have it checked out.

Another (better) alternative is that you could be pregnant! Usually a hpt will show positive before an opk - perhaps you should take one? When was your last AF? Good luck hun!

Thanks for your reply. Im going insane lol
My last af was 21st Jan
My cycles are usually between 30-37 days

x

you can get a surge before your period ladies, sorry if this dashes hopes of a :bfp: I did however get lovely strong lines from 12dpo on opks! good luck xxx

UPDATE

CD 27
Another strong +
This is getting beyond a joke

Attachments

• 17.02.09.jpg
    17.02.09.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 21
:test:On a HPT if you can, I really do hope this is it for you babe...hope its not a surge before :witch:....

P.M.A :dust::dust::dust:x x x x x

i got a positive opk like your last pic on the same day i got my :bfp: lots of sticky :dust: for you

Personally I think it's too early for the second positive to be indicating pregnancy, as it's only been 4 days since the end of the first positive. Your body can gear up to ovulate and have the LH surge without actually releasing an egg. In this case, normally it just waits a few days and tries again. I think this might have been what happened the first time, because technically you got 4 positives from Feb 6-9, so you were surging for a long time. It's possible you didn't ovulate then, so now your body is trying again to ovulate. The only way to know for sure is to chart your temps.

Keep in mind this is just my opinion. It certainly is possible to have a very early implantation, so the others above me could be correct. Good luck hun, and keep us posted!

I agree with this. Although +OPKs can indicate pregnancy, you'd usually get a +HPT earlier, and 4/5dpo is too early for that, so it might be a second surge. I'd really recommend temping as well as using opks (you can get cheap BBT thermometers on ebay) as you'll see a sustained temperature rise after you ovulate x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->