+OPK after Ovulating...Confused!!!

This also happened to me this month & I was still getting +OPK's on CD32 of a usually 28 day cycle :confused:
(I ran out after that so not sure if they'd still be +)

I am currently on CD39 and none the wiser im afraid :( xx

It took awhile for me to get a - OPK as well, which didn't happen in prior cycles when I used it, so i'm confused with you. To make it worse I temp and I still haven't gotten a confirmation on when I o'd on FF. I just hope I did in fact O and that there is a fertilization party going on in my body as I type! :dust: to all you ladies with the crazy OPK's!

Well honestly, in that last pic, that would be a negative for ovulation. The test line is no where close to as dark as the control.. So far, I started tracking mine with OPK's and I'm only on cd 12, my lines look similar to the last pic you posted, and I know I'm not ovulating yet, it's just on it's way up. And maybe in your case it's on it's way down.

U probably ovulated the 8th & 9th test days.. because even in the first pic your line was not matching the control, I think it's normal in some women to have faint test lines throughout their cycle. It's just important to distinguish those from the obvious DARK ones, like you said u had on 8-9. So I woulden't worry - Good Luck!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests-gallery/315208-positive-opks-after-ovulation.html

my new thread... plz let me know what you ladies think!! thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->