OPK...Am I close???

want2bamom

Mama to Ciara :)
Reaction score
https://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv145/want2bamom/bday204.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry its such a big picture, I forgot to resize it!! I'm on CD 12, I feel like i'm getting closer..I"m thinking in the next couple days!! What do you girls think?? Thanks a tons!! :hug:

Almost, test twice a day and you'll get it. I reckon tomorrow or the next day. Good luck.

I definetly will tomorrow...someone even said to try another one tonight?? But i will tomorrow forsure!! I can't wait!!

I tested like 4 times a day and thats the darkest it ever got in the month i got my :bfp:

Good luck:hug:

It's getting there hun, another couple of days :happydance:

XX

Oh i can't wait!! I'm so excited this time around..

Im not even getting a faint line with mine, im on cycle day 10 i wonder when mine will get darker, i test once around 2:00pm,should i test again?

Good luck and get plenty of :sex: :rofl:

Im not even getting a faint line with mine, im on cycle day 10 i wonder when mine will get darker, i test once around 2:00pm,should i test again?

Good luck and get plenty of :sex: :rofl:

Hey Mommy2Kian! Well when do you usually O? I would say to just keep trying maybe once a day if you know your getting close to O..When was your last AF??:hug:

Hiya :D, my last AF was 21st jan, my cycle varies from 24 days to 26days so im going by the average- 25 days, i dont no when i ovulate, im testing every day but worried i might have missed it? i dunno these opks are new to me :dohh:

It says im due to ovulate tomorrow so im just going to :sex: tonight and 2morrow and the day after, thats if OH can keep up with the pace ;) :rofl:

Hiya :D, my last AF was 21st jan, my cycle varies from 24 days to 26days so im going by the average- 25 days, i dont no when i ovulate, im testing every day but worried i might have missed it? i dunno these opks are new to me :dohh:

It says im due to ovulate tomorrow so im just going to :sex: tonight and 2morrow and the day after, thats if OH can keep up with the pace ;) :rofl:

LOL..i totally know what you mean about them trying to keep up..haha...they don't understand that during ovulating is the most crucial time to have :sex: anything before that is just for fun!! hahah...jk.. Ya my periods are always very irreglar and i never know when i'm O..So i ended up buying a shit load of OPK and HPT from ebay for dirt cheap, so i've been doing one everyday now, and my line is slowly getting darker, so it should be anytime now!! Well i really hope you O soon and you get your :bfp:...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you:) How dark are your lines when you do take the test??? TTYS !!!:hug:

LOL..i totally know what you mean about them trying to keep up..haha...they don't understand that during ovulating is the most crucial time to have :sex: anything before that is just for fun!! hahah...jk.. Ya my periods are always very irreglar and i never know when i'm O..So i ended up buying a shit load of OPK and HPT from ebay for dirt cheap, so i've been doing one everyday now, and my line is slowly getting darker, so it should be anytime now!! Well i really hope you O soon and you get your :bfp:...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you:) How dark are your lines when you do take the test??? TTYS !!!:hug:

Heylo :D !
Well ive tested 3 times today the 1st one ws very very faint, the 2nd i could just about see without squinting and the 3rd i could see but still not as dark as control line...we have just :sex: anyway :rofl: I think i might Ov either 2morrow or the dy after, i hope you also get your :bfp: soon, i test on valentines day :happydance: would be great if we both moved into 1st trimester :happydance:

keep us updated :hugs::hug::hugs:

Heylo :D !
Well ive tested 3 times today the 1st one ws very very faint, the 2nd i could just about see without squinting and the 3rd i could see but still not as dark as control line...we have just :sex: anyway :rofl: I think i might Ov either 2morrow or the dy after, i hope you also get your :bfp: soon, i test on valentines day :happydance: would be great if we both moved into 1st trimester :happydance:

keep us updated :hugs::hug::hugs:

Ya I'm going to be taking a test pretty soon here! I will let ya know whats going on..I'm hoping the line will be darker, it was pretty good yesterday and i only ended up testing once yesterday! lol....But this morning DH made it clear that we were :sex:..lol..thank god!!! hehe

Good luck and update us soon.

XXXX

So i took my OPK this morning and the line is still lighter then the other! Grrr!!! So i will take another tomorrow and see..I hope it starts getting darker..but i will be going for my test on the 21 to actually see if i ovulated and i sure as hope i did!!!

Hun are you testing twice a day? When I've used them in the past I would test at 10am then 2pm. The surge sometimes goes as quick as it come.

XXXX

I tested 4 times yesterday within a few hours apart and each one got darker, this morning its the same as the conrol line, so does this mean im ovulating now? or pretty soon?

:hug:

It means you will ovulate WITHIN the next 36 hours, get :sex:

XX

So I just wanted to let everyone know that i took a OPK lastnight and the line was quite dark, but today when i did another one the line was alot lighter then last nights..I'm really not sure what is going on...I didn't take them at the same time though, would that make a difference?? I'm going for blood work tomorrow being my CD21 to see if i ovulated this month though!! All I gotta say is GRRR!!!

cant really help u as opks baffle me lol....just wanted to wish u luck with the blood work and let us know how u get on :hugs: x x x

why does ovulation have to be so difficult?? When i was pregnant the first and second time we weren't even trying and it feels like i got preg right away...But now that we are trying its been so hard! I really feel like pulling my hair out sometimes...Anyways i think i'm going to head to bed now cause i have to be up early for my blood test! Keep your fingers crossed for me!!! xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->