Opk and charting temps question?! Please help!

Bimo

Reaction score
Hi this is my first time using opks. I'm on cd17 and I'm just wondering I've been charting and still no rise but I have used opk's every other day( it is getting slightly darker :happydance:) but what I really wanted to know is do you guys test before you see a temp rise or wait until you see it? You see my problem is I'm obviously ov late and I using expensive opks so I definetly catch it( worried if I use cheapies I be wee-ing all day and also that I might not read it right?)
I would be so grateful of any help and any advise that any of you can give me :thumbup:
Thank you for reading xx

no huni- once your temp rises that means you have O'd already.... the reason behind the temp rise is because your progesterone is already working.... once the eggie leaves the CL starts to produce that hormone and increases body temp to get the womb ready in case the eggie got all be-dazzled up.....

you will see a slight drop (sometimes) then a spike.... but sometimes is happens slowly

when you see a positive OPK it usually happens 12-36 hrs later...

do you check your CM???? do you also use fertility friend???? it is a GREAT website to help you chart - at first i didnt understand it either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->