OPK and Clomid...confused! HELP! PICS...

L

LoveChild

Ok ladies this is my first month using CLOMID, just finished last pill today and this is what I got on my Ov test, just did for kicks. Does this mean I will ovulate early?

https://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa234/givolkart/IMG_8028.jpg

https://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa234/givolkart/IMG_8026.jpg

Normally my cycles are about 31-33 days, and I normally get the FIRST positive LH surge around cycle day 14, 15.

This is CD 9. Could be a false thing like I heard clomid can give?

Help, thanks :)

Sorry I can't really answer about clomid as don't know anything about it, but didn't want to read and run.

How long after testing did you take the photo? Just I know sometimes the lines dry darker than during the test period. Still I would say that isn't a positive result, I'd try in the next couple of days to see if it darkens. Though I have to agree it does seem early in your cycle to be ovulating.

Thanks, the pic was taken about 20 min after but it came out like that right away.

I will continue testing everyday, I was just surprised that it show so dark so soon, from what I read might be from the Clomid. I am just worried it'll give me a false Positive and I'll think I ovulated? :(

This was my first month on Clomid too hun. I was also using OPKs and started the day after my last pill. I also got a smiler face immediately (i.e. a positive). That was only CD7.

Then I read that you should start using OPKs only 3 days after the last Clomid pill because Clomid can give you false positives. So Id leave the tests for 2-3 days and then start again. I got another +ive on CD12 and am waiting for tomorrow's BBT to confirm whether I ovulated on CD15

Good luck

Thanks, so did you BD'ed everyday?
How did you do about that? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back