+OPK and CM question

Luxy

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So I had my +OPK on cd 15 and cd 16 which I was very happy about and made sure that DH and I DTD on both days (and we're gonna tonight too just to be safe!), and we had done it the day before. But, I had some CM for a couple of days before I got my +opk but none of it is what I would call EWCM and it pretty much stopped just as I got my opk's.

So does this mean I wouldn't of actually ovulated if I never got the EWCM? But then I'm confused as to why I got my smiley faces if I wasn't ovulating?

Thanks for your help!

xx

u can get EWCM b4 O and then realise an egg giving u ur pos opk i get it aswell x

Hi there,
I'm not sure, but I'll be keeping a eye on the replies because I have this every month too - little bit of EWCM leading up to pos OPK ; then smiley face and no EWCM!

I've bought some Conceive Plus and will be trying it this month too hopefully combat the lack of fertile CM.

honey - thanks for your answer! I guess I was just expecting big old globs of the stuff about now and I've had nothing like it so was getting really worried that I would have no chance this month.

MRS HM - feel free to keep looking in for replies! I might order some pre-seed just incase next month is the same!

xx

Hello

The only advice I could give you is to use a sperm friendly lubricant to enhance the sperms longevity during ovulation as its the EWC mucus that allows sperm to survive longer. I here preseed is great but its about £15 a tube, but well worth every penny if it works. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->