+OPK and -OPK... which is it?

Lil Mama Bear

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Could I get some feedback from you?

Both tests were taken at the same time (6:30pm last night). One is a Wondfo OPK and the other is a One Step OPK. Wondfo looks positive, One Step looks negative - though could probably pass for positive I guess? I'm not familiar with that brand in the least.
I just took another One Step OPK durning lunch and it is very, very negative. I'm kicking myself for not bringing a Wondfo to work too. My BBT chart isn't showing a spike this morning either, so I'm hoping to see one tomorrow and I'm also hoping it stops looking so eratic :wacko:

Normally I wouldn't be so anal about when I ovulate exactly, but this is my first cycle on Prometrium so I want to be as sure as possible that I've ovulated before I start taking that.

Thanks so much ladies!

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 19
They both look very positive hun xx

When I asked my hubby what he thought, I think he took it too literal that they had to be exactly as dark or darker... so he was probably looking at them pixel by pixel haha!

Thank you for your reply!

When I asked my hubby what he thought, I think he took it too literal that they had to be exactly as dark or darker... so he was probably looking at them pixel by pixel haha!

Thank you for your reply!

Your welcome hunni :) yea my oh does that as well lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"