+ opk and ov pain yesterday but haven't bd since Tuesday I've so missed it :-(

MommaCC

Reaction score
I could cry right now! It's stupid we were both so exhorted last night we fell asleep! Its awful I got my 1st + opk yesterday morning and afternoon and I had ov pain and backache and eggwhite cm.
We haven't bd since Tuesday night. I know that's so not gunna be enough :cry: I'm gunna be out this month now I know it.
Sorry ladies I just needed to rant I'm so mad at us it's horrible!!!

u might get a pos 2day aswell and O 2day ,24-36hrs u O after a pos opk x

a OPK only tells you your going to ov with in 24-36 hrs not that you are oing right at that min pluss the egg lives for 24-36 hr so you have up to 3 days after o to cach so your not out untill the wich comes.

Oh honey I didn't know that I thought that would be it!! So if I test again today I need to pray for two lines again!!! Oh now I'm excited to poas!! Romantic meal in order tonight I think!! Oh honey you have just given ms a ray of hope thank you xxx

i wud go jump him now **** the meal :rofl: x

a OPK only tells you your going to ov with in 24-36 hrs not that you are oing right at that min pluss the egg lives for 24-36 hr so you have up to 3 days after o to cach so your not out untill the wich comes.

It's the sperm that can live 3-5 days. Everythign I have read said that the egg only lives 12-24 hrs. If bd was tues & +opk on wed then I would BD again tonight to be safe. She might still have a chance to catch the egg :happydance:

Thanks tmr too! I can't believe I didn't know that feel a bit silly now :wacko:

most people get 2pos opk over 2days, ( some dont catch the first pos tho ) then O the 2nd day ( i always have)

maybe start charting aswell ? xx

So if I get a + today that means my egg might still be ok right? Oooo now I'm confused lol!
I think he's already for going out to work oh well later it is!!

I have been charting too am I looking for a rise in temps to show that I have oved? I think I doing ok at the mo! X

It doesn't say I've ovD yet on ff tho I don't think my temp has not gone up enough x

its more + than yesterday the test line is darker than the control looks like im still in with a chance ladies!!
032.jpg

whatcha think??:flower:

i dont know how to upload my chart honey ill have a look see if i can figure it out xoxo

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36114d
think thats it

Go get BDing! That's a positive OPK meaning you'll be OVing within 12-36 hours ... Go catch that egg!

Goodluck and babydust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->