opk and ovulation help and advice girlie's x

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
First cycle off bcp last bcp was 25th Sept had my withdrawel bleed from 26th untill 2nd October ... no cramps or anything just bleeding which was very light just enough I was able to use tampons to keep clean throughout the day .. unprotected sex on the 3rd .. then on the 4th and 5th some light spotting From around tues 7th i stsrted to have crampy nippy pains in my lower ab/ovarys/ sides along with headache, nausea and backache i tried to check to check my cm but it was hard to tell after dtd the dsy before before im sure it was ewcm mixed with semen tmi sorry i had Unprotected sex on the 8th and 10th... i was in town yesterday and picked up some opk tests the pic below (top pic being Sunday around half 4.. middle pic is this morning around 9 and bottom is this afternoon half 2 so going by these the darkest is yesterday which isn't very dark at all but it's darker than today's 2 tests does that mean I could have ovulated a few days back and now the surge is wearing off or are am I still not oovulating ... i no it takes ages for your cycle to become regular after the pill ect but I did have the withdrawl bleed and going by that I'm around cycle day 18 going by ff I am not charting my temp. if so then id be around 3-4dpo for the past 2 days now ive been having left sided pain backache and today my boobs are a little tender we did have sex yest and today using pullout method any help or advice would be great thanks girlie's all the best with your own cycles xxx :hugs:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-13-14-31-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-13-14-31-12.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 10
The top test looks like the closest to your surge so im thinking that you may have caught end of the LH surge, and the day after your surge should be counted as ovulation day then the following days are 1DPO and so on. so yes you would be around 3-4dpo . good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->