OPK as HPT?

bfpplease

Reaction score
Hello again!

I have heard of some people using opk as hpt and know that it's not as reliable as taking an hpt. but my question is can you have a neg opk(stark white) at 12do and still end up getting a bfp on a hpt? the wait is KILLING me. i am holding on to some hope, but still don't feel preg. just pms! so I am not going to buy an HPT until after i'm late, couldnt resist trying the OPK :wacko: but felt disappointed when it came out stark white

Thanks!

Hello again!

I have heard of some people using opk as hpt and know that it's not as reliable as taking an hpt. but my question is can you have a neg opk(stark white) at 12do and still end up getting a bfp on a hpt? the wait is KILLING me. i am holding on to some hope, but still don't feel preg. just pms! so I am not going to buy an HPT until after i'm late, couldnt resist trying the OPK :wacko: but felt disappointed when it came out stark white

Thanks!

hope you are ok. i tested on opk tests last monday, tuesday and wednesday. and i got very strong lines the test line was stronger then the control line. i finally got the guts to do a hpt and got a:bfp:on thursday. so for me they did work. hope it helps:hugs:

this does work for some ladies, but it a neg opk can also be a sign of pregnancy from what ive heard.

goodluck i hope you get your bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->