opk as hpt

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
hello ladies so im am 10/11dpo today and i decided to try using a opk as hpt. Mostly because I only have one hpt and I dont wanna buy more before af is actually late. Anyway I took opks the past two morning yesterday it was close to positive but not actually positive and this morning the test strip was even lighter than yesterdays. Then for some odd reason i like torturing myself i guess i tested again around lunch with another opk and there was barely a line at all. Is it safe to assume im out for the cycle and should save my opk for next cycle?

Being only 10 or 11 or even 12 dpo I wouldn't say you're out but I don't recommend using opk's this way. After ovulation they really don't mean anything and they can show lines a few days before AF with or without a pregnancy.

Being only 10 or 11 or even 12 dpo I wouldn't say you're out but I don't recommend using opk's this way. After ovulation they really don't mean anything and they can show lines a few days before AF with or without a pregnancy.

So i took a hpt this morning and it came back BFN does this mean im out for this cycle?

An ovulation test worked kind of for me, I already had a BFP so thought I'd give it a try, bear in mind that I only ever get positive Opks, never faint never barley there, only positive when it's supposed to be positive, well after my BFP, I had a faint positive Opk. So it worked in my instance but only because I know I wouldn't be ovulating, remember that another of women still have LH in they're system even when AF is due close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->