OPK as HPT

bellaxgee

Alexa's mommy & TTC #2
Reaction score
popping over from TTC...just wondering if any of you lovely ladies got a postive on an OPK before your :bfp: ?? i am 12dpo and have a most definite positive OPK but still a :bfn: on HPT. please share your wisdom!

praying for everyone to have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

I got pregnant on my second cycle of using the OPKs. We did it 4 days in a row leading up to and including the positive on the OPK this time. 2 weeks later got a BFP! Good luck! Baby dust to you! :)

My AF was a few days late. I wasn't ttc but had a few OPK left over from ttc with my LO a couple of years ago so I decided to use one! Got a super strong positive. Next day I bought a HPT and it also showed positive.
Fingers crossed for you.

This certainly can happen- it's not super common, but totally possible. A friend of mine couldn't figure out why she kept getting pos+ OPk after pos+ OPK... and went to the doc thinking something was wrong, and she was prego! lol. She never used a HPT though before she got her doctor results...

Fingers crossed for you hun!!!!!

My BFP on HPT started really faint but when I tried an opk it was a lot darker!! xx

I had negative opk's all month then got a bfp hpt!! Everyones experiences are so different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->