Opk as pregnancy test

wantingbubba7

Reaction score
Currently breastfeeding my 4 month old and have noticed mild cramping and tender nipples while feeding the last couple of days. Got me wondering if I could be pregnant.
Found an old opk which has come up with a clear line but not postive.
Should this be completely negative now AF due any day now?
Anyone have some comparison tests to show me when they have had a positive pregnancy test?
IMG_20180430_220245.jpg

Mmm looks like it could just be a normal line. It's not uncommon for me to get random lines like that on an OPK during my cycle. If they keep getting darker it's a possibility though. I will look for my recent pic with bfp and OPKs but I had already missed my period and had dark lines so it might not help much.

The botton two are OPKs. They were all dipped in the same sample.

Attachments

• 20180430_132619.jpg
    20180430_132619.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 22
Wow the ovulation ones are way darker aren't they. I think you're right itlll be a random opk line as it's not very dark.
Thank you :)

Like I say I had already missed my period by 3 days and I get dark lines early so it doesn't really compare to you. One of my pregnancies I took OPKs every day and they started off like yours and got dark quite quickly so you could try again in a couple of days. Of course a pregnancy test is always better :)

So test dried with a definite line. That's common with these tests hey?

IMG_20180502_120838.jpg

Tested again and its a definite BFN xx
Thanks for looking ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"