opk + at 15dpo...so i wasnt going crazy after all!

OULINA

Reaction score
https://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/OULINAS/opk/th_DSC01939.jpg

i am soooooo excited this is the first time i got a positive opk test at cd 15!!! i hope this is my "special" month!!

Good Luck! I always got + OPKs before AF showed :(

HOpe you had some good luck... Still waiting for my positive...uuugh

Hi oulina how long is your cycle`s mine is 28 days long its day 14 and still no possitive opks.

I still havent reached a postive opk yet either and Im on CD22 - what is going on? Ive been testing since CD 14 just in case it went early... Has this happened to anyone else??

dont worry !!! i just got an other super dark opk and i have 32 day cycle!!...meaning that this time it will be a 39?day cycle...:wacko: i am ovulating on cd 24-25 or maybe even 26 ...i have to get my temp. to know for sure !! some cycle are just wacky...:wacko:

good luck !!hope you both get a positive very soon!!!

Hey girls im on cd15 and still not ovulating jeez if i ever ov this month its v late for my usual 28 day cycle isnt it?
I test with clearblue opk and there`s a visable line but not dark enough to be possitive does this mean its on its way ?That was last night im going to do one late tonight.

Hey does anyone every get a faint test line and then it darkens for a day but not dark enough to look like the control line and then back to faint test lines...??? I had a darker line for one day I think but it wasnt as dark as the control line, could be a little close but I took it as a negative... Anyone deal with these opk headaches... This is my first month Opk'g so i just want to double check that I am readying it all correctly.... OH and just double checking that Im not going nutty.!!!!!

a line is always a good sign... sometimes it gets darker day by day but not as dark as the control line and then lighter again ...meaning either you're body is trying but its not ready yet and will get a darker line later on could be even a week latter or sometimes from a dark line(but not as dark as the control line ) to a light line could mean that you missed the surge it either gone up after you tested and then finished but couldn't be seen the next day or u just cought it while it was going down...
thats why they say once you see the lines getting darker test 2 times a day once at 2:00pm and the second after 8:00pm.

and its very importatnt not to drink alot or go to the bathroom 3 hours before testing...

good luck ladies i hope you get your super duper dark line very soon!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->