OPK & Basal Tracking WITHOUT a period, is it possible? HELP NEWBIE.

JustUsRoyal3

Reaction score
I'm a newbie to BnB. A little background: DH & I married in April of this year.:wedding: I have a 7yo DS biologically mine but not DH, BUT still "our" son. Had DS at 22yo while on BC, surprise & a blessing. After having him I had a Mirena IUD put in....recently had it taken out (yes I had it in for 7 YEARS!) on October 29th, still no sign or symptoms of period, its been about 3 weeks now, not stressing I know it can take a while for body to get back into cycle. I did buy OPK from Amazon (great deal 40 for $20 the blue pack) starting dipping to see if they even work and I got a faint line earlier this week, then test again in 2 days and it was even darker but not quite as dark at the control. So I just pretended it was pos & DTD haha Why not, right??? :happydance:

My question: Is there a way I can start tracking my ovulation & temp even without a cycle? :confused:

My OB said we didn't have to wait to have my cycle to start TTC. We DTD several times this week...first time without any type of protection. We're not "officially" trying b/c I'm scared it will add stress and I just want to enjoy the process for the first few months & see what happens.

Any advice you ladies can give is GREATLY appreciated. I'm really excited b/c its the first time since we now have our "family" & DS is starting to ask when he gets a brother or a sister haha We're ready. I'm just really really scared b/c I havent had a period in 7 YEARS. Trying not to stress, just taking it day by day and enjoy being just the 3 of us, but REALLY hoping to have a BFP in the future but I feel like I'm starting with the odds against me. :wacko: :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->