+ OPK but am I too late?

mommy2baby2

Pregnant with #4
Reaction score
Been out of town this week, I get back tomorrow. Got my first inklings of a positive OPK this morning and this afternoon. Will be having :sex: tomorrow night for sure and will keep it up as much as possible...but do you think it's too little too late? I won't get in until tomorrow evening! Right now it's midnight my time.

:shrug:

I may or may not have suffered an early loss. I still have faint positives on my HPTs but due to my maternity insurance not being in effect yet, I am unable to go get bloodwork done to verify. Assuming I have had a loss, we decided to try again immediately because in the end, it doesn't hurt anything to keep trying until we know for sure.

But due to my uncertainty, I wanted to keep my signature the way it is. Maybe I'm in denial but it's my own healing process. Sorry if it bothers you...I didn't realize it was a mandatory thing to change my siggy & title the moment things came into question. :nope:

so you have suffered a mc and kept your details how they are cos of your loss??? sorry hun i'm just trying to understand and i never knew you had a loss, :/ :hugs:

sorry im lurking :p but dont listen to other people keep it how u want ::p

i wasnt having a go at how you have your name, i'm not bothered, i just thought you was pregnant cos of what your details said and then i read opk and i was like ?, i didnt know you suffered a loss. i am sooooo sorry for your loss. i will shut up next time. x

A positive OPK means you are going to ovulate, not that you are ovulating right this second.

Been out of town this week, I get back tomorrow. Got my first inklings of a positive OPK this morning and this afternoon. Will be having :sex: tomorrow night for sure and will keep it up as much as possible...but do you think it's too little too late? I won't get in until tomorrow evening! Right now it's midnight my time.

:shrug:

Positive OPK indicates ovulation should take place in the next 36 -72 hours... so you should be good this cycle!

I wopuld get :sex: as a positive usually means you will ovulated between 12 - 35 hours afterwards.

since you got a +opk it's a good time for you to try.. so go for it and best wishes!

I am glad that you've cope up for your loss. It takes courage to do that. Don't be discourage to try again. Being positive is one of the best things that you can do in preparation to get pg.

:hugs:

I have known a few people as of the morning that have gotten positive opks and then took an hpt and were pregnant.

I would call the doc and ask them the cost or see if you can make payments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->