+OPK but no BBT rise

OkiSunnyDays

Reaction score
Hello,

I was hoping someone could help clarify some confusion for me. I have been charting my BBT, CM and taking OPK to pinpoint my peak fertility days. This cycle I received a positive OPK on day 16. My cycle is regular at 29 days. I received the positive OPK in the morning but negative that night and since than. Also my temp has barely risen, usually it hovers around 97.3-97.5 and has only risen to 97.7 on cycle day 17 and 18. My CM on day 14-16 was egg white consistency (though not plentiful) and has since been sticky.
My question is, Do you think I ovulated? Could the absence of a tempt rise indicate that I did NOT ovulate?

Thank You SO much for your time and input

You could have still ovulated but your progesterone levels might be really low which would make your rise more subtle . It is also possible you haven't ovulated yet

The past two days my tempt has risen up to the 98's which is a degree higher than is usually is, so I am hoping that means I have ovulated....I really hope so!

I'm going through the same. This is my 1st cycle charting and I'm only 6 weeks off bc so trying not to freak over it! I had a slight rise today- higher than the last 5 days but still within normal range. FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->