+opk but no temp shift

Paula08049

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

As you can tell by the title I got a positive opk test last night but no temp shift this morning. The is my second month temping and my first time using opk strips. I have been crampy all week my back has been sore along with it. I feel it on the right side. I am more hungry than usual and more emotional. I had a period starting 1/25 with some spotting and lasting for 5 days. It was much lighter than my period usually is and the whole time was more brown than red in color until the end. I took a Internet cheapie hpt on 2/2 (not with fmu)when I started my opk testing and it was negative. I almost think I might be pregnant. I did save my fmu today but I'm to chicken to take a test even tho I have a bunch of them. I have a cb digital and frer and the cheapies. So I guess what I'm asking is what would you do? Thanks for the advice.

I would use one of the cheapie ones but dont get to down in the dumps if it possibly turns up neg it might just be too early to show up.
I also had AF on 1/25 and i am ovulating today, but you never know...keep us updated. Babydust to you

Thank you lele316! I did the cheapie and got a BFN. Better luck next month I guess. Baby dust to you to!! I hope you get a BFP THIS MONTH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->