OPK can I test twice?!?!

HappilyMrs

Mommy and Wifey
Reaction score
I got a O on my clear blue digital this morning and a VERY close positive on my IC OPK. I was wondering if I can test again with my Clearblue tonight?? I read somewhere I should only test once a day with it but I feel like it's close and I'll BD tonight either way but I just want to see if I get a smile. Any ideas on if I can use it twice in 1 day... Btw, it's NOT the advanced clear blue OPK

Some pictures of todays vs. yesterdays on clear blue and my FMU OPK IC today plus series

CD14

Attachments

• CB Cd14 2.jpg
    CB Cd14 2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 2
  • CB CD14.jpg
    CB CD14.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 3
  • cheapie cd 14 2.jpg
    cheapie cd 14 2.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 2
  • cheapie cd 14.jpg
    cheapie cd 14.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 6
go for it. ive tested 8 times the past two days as mine went positive yesterday morning lol!!! im gonna do one more before bedtime. i want to see the end of the surge! xx

Ovulation happens usually 36 hours after the first positive opk, and that's not whenever you decide to take it, but the first time you could possibly get a + opk. So, me, I'll take one every 6-8 hours when it looks like it's almost positive. If you only take one in the morning and your surge hits at noon, and you take the next test at 8 am the following morning, you are probably only 14 hours from ovulation at that point and would have been better off knowing the day before that it was time to get busy then.

thanks ladies!!! I don't know where I heard I couldn't test twice with the clear blue digital but I'll give it another shot tonight! I'm going to BD either way just to make sure, hubby will be tired of BD after this week hahaha!!!

he's a man, tell him suck it up and stick it in!!! xx

I agree with everyone pee on it!!!!!! I poas twice for opks 7:30 am and 7:30 pm. I poas this morning and it was ...... Faint again tonight and its clearly darker. And I expect a blazingly positive by the am. I know I am sooooo close!!! But kook at the bottom too the last one is from tonight and the one above is this morning I am tempted to hold and test again before bed ...... Bd till I get my ch!!!!https://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b510/nycolecherry88/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG1986_1_zpsd37629ce.jpg

Oh n posted mine to show u how quickly they can change!!! N why its ok to keep testing :)

I took one last night and this am and nothin. Plus my temp shifted up by .42 degrees this morning after a slight drop yesterday. kinda thinking I missed my chance at a smiley from my cb opk... good thing we have bd every day since cd11.:happydance::happydance:

If it is a regular opk I would go for it. I always test twice a day close to ovulation because I have very short surges. If it is the clearblue monitor, it will not let you test twice a day. Good Luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->