OPK CD 13-16 Have I Missed it?

iakyri

Reaction score
This is my first cycle with OPK so please excuse my ignorance. Here are my tests for the last 4 days. First two were taken ~8pm. Third aprox 6pm and the recent is from this morning. I took them on CD 10 and 12 also, both were negative.

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g106/confusedbuthappypixi/25066024-0EF1-43CC-BDC2-CDCB3FF906F8-12738-000009C14C629243_zps35e6149b.jpg

You think I missed the O or is there still a chance of it coming?

It's so hard to tell really. I didn't get a +OPK one time until CD17.
It does looks like you had a surge on CD 15 :shrug:
But if you're only testing once a day, you may have missed the "+OPK".

I'm not an expert by any means. That's just a guess. Because it does look like your level went up but then went down a little bit on CD16.
(However, there are so many factors that can affect the lines on these tests. Diluted urine, not a long enough hold, etc.)

Does any other ladies have some opinions/advice??

I am sorry if I was not much help. I will stalk to see how it goes.
:hugs:

Thanks! Anyone else wanna weigh in? I tested again tonight and the second line is even lighter then the first test. We did the BD on the day when it was darkest so hopefully it'll work out if I just missed testing for it!

I agree with the above poster... if you are only testing once a day when the line begins to darken, you may have missed the positive OPK. Good luck!

So I'm guessing it's best to twice twice a day - in the morning and at night? Or more than that? I ordered bulk OPK tests online so I can definitely start doing that when they get in. ^_^

I think twice a day would be good. I am a POAS-aholic so I tested 3 times a day most days. I only had one day of true positives and then it went back down to negatives fast.
This is what my +OPK looked like from this cycle.
(There are 2 tests. I had 2 different brands - just wanted to make sure the other cheapies I ordered were reliable)
I ordered the thin ones off of ebay. I got 50 OPKs and 20 HPTs/ICs for $9.99. I compared them to the OPKs from early-pregnancy-tests.com (green handle) which were the ones I used in 2011 when I got pregnant with my daughter.
They're pretty good!
Where did you order yours from??

Attachments

• IMG_2667.jpg
    IMG_2667.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 3
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026995KO/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These were the ones :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"