First response opk taken smu at around 6.00pm

Attachments

• SDC13037_opt.jpg
    SDC13037_opt.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 36
  • SDC13037.jpg
    SDC13037.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 28
this is a tough one. i would say negative, but VERY close to positive. I bet you have a positive within 12 hours.

I agree with moter. Good luck!

I have been doing my own little opk experiment with the Internet cheapie wondfo opk's and the first response opk's like pictured in this post. I got a positive ops on the wondfo about 12 hours sooner than the first response! They are good tests and much cheaper

This is my postive...I used First Response too. The test line is not always going to be darker than your control line. It may look a smidge lighter..I say your test is positive dear....I used dip strips and first Response here is my pic. BD in the mean time...

i caught my surge going up..at 8 pm I marked it as postive, the next day I got a full positive and Ovulation was confirmed with temp.

Attachments

• IMG_20120206_203315.jpg
    IMG_20120206_203315.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_2396.jpg
    100_2396.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 16
Thanks for the response,i got a strong positive the next day...and have been getting it ever since...i added a new post with pics..worried

Thanks for the response,i got a strong positive the next day...and have been getting it ever since...i added a new post with pics..worried

i have had the same problem with the first response tests! they give me STRONG positives for five days straight. was confusing me very much. this cycle i used the FR tests and the IC wondfo's. the wondfo's went positive for two days, then negative. FR are still giving me positives. I do believe they are just more sensitive and nothing to worry about. i am not gonna waste my money on them anymore and just stick with the IC since they seem to give me the most accurate read out. if you were to get postive's throughout your whole cycle, that can indicate PCOS, but you had negatives before your positive so i think you have nothing to worry about. they are just sensitive tests.

Thanks for the responses ladies...got a negative today and temp spike so hopeflly ovulated yesterday...will keep testing till tomm...

lots of baby dust to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->