Opk+ cd37 & cd38!!

karry1412

Reaction score
I think I might be pregnant! This is how I found out last time - my OPKs turned positive & I didn't know what was going on. Turned out I was pregnant. Plus my AF was due a week ago.

Anyways, I just needed somewhere where I could express my feelings as nobody (except DH) knows. It took a really long time to conceive DS1 so I never thought we'd get pregnant again so quickly (we were only trying for a month or two this time) so I'm more than a little shocked!! I'm also trying to get my head around the fact that although I would LOVE to have a little girl that we may have another boy (there's a huge amount of boys on DHs side). Obviously I will love the baby either way but it means I'll have to face up to the fact that I may never have my girl.

Also, I was horribly sick with DS & my previous pregnancy (mc :cry:) so there's the worry that I'll have to go through that again while looking after a toddler.

Plus I had planned on being a lot fitter this time around but never got my ass in gear. I already look like I'm about four/five months pregnant! :blush:

So basically my head is a mess & I haven't even tested yet! :haha: But will be in the morning so fingers crossed!

Thanks in advance for any replies x

Test! Fingers crossed u have a bean in there n its a girl! X

I had the same thing with my son, positive OPKs fir 5 days following ovulation! I was pregnant too. Stalking to see your test tomorrow. FX!

Eeek! Thanks girls! I'll be testing first thing in the morning (DH wants to be here when I test so is making me wait until tomorrow). I'm so excited!!

Sorry! Laptop wasn't working over the weekend. I tested on both Saturday & Sunday & I'm pregnant!! :happydance:

Aww that is wonderful news! So happy for you.

Fantastic news! Congratulations. See you over in first tri... well, when I feel brave enough to venture there.

Thanks so much everyone! The hospital just called me back & my first appointment (reassurance scan) is on the 1st of December & my booking visit is on the 22nd - an early Christmas present! Praying everything goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->