OPK/Charting confusion

KatyKat

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out here!

I've been charting for a few months, and so far everything seems normal. I tend t have irregular cycles, but always see a significant temperature rise somewhere between days 17 & 20, which I have put down to being an indication of having recently ovulated.

This month we decided to follow the SMEP, but I've also kept on charting. My OPK on Friday showed positive, but there has been absolutely no rise in my temperature since then. As your temp is supposed to rise 24-36 hours after ov I should have seen it by now, but there's nothing :nope:

I used the CB digital OPK as I wanted to make sure we got the most accurate result possible but could this have been wrong?

If anyone can tell me what might be happening I'd be very grateful, because right now I feel like I'm going mad............. :wacko:

Is it possible that I haven't ovulated? I feel so down about this already, after 2 mc's I was hoping this could be our month, and now it looks like my body just doesn't want to co-operate :growlmad:

K

It is possible to get a positive OPK and not actually ovulate.
Just keep temping and BD. :hugs:

do you have a link to your chart?

Maybe your body was gearing up to ovulate but never actually ovulated. I would continue to use the OPK's and temping and bding just to make sure you cover your bases. So sorry.

How frustrating! I've had that happen to me too. I kept doing the OPK and 4 days later it was positive again and then I got the temp rise. Sometimes your body gears up to ovulate and then doesn't. But you still could ovulate this cycle so don't give up hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->