OPK confusion....help!

pambolina21

Reaction score
Saturday night I had alot of ewcm.....Sunday I went and bought some Answer opk's and tested three times which were - but visible test lines.....tested at 6:45 this morning and got a darker line....not really sure if it is + or not....never used opk's before.....but I've tested again and barely a line showed up....tested again a few hours later and the line was so faint but more visible than the previous.....I no longer have ewcm.....Hubby and I BD Saturday night (really late) when I found the ewcm but havent had time since......so I'm really confused....what does this mean? Did I miss it....or maybe got lucky since we BD'd Saturday and got the darker line Monday morning....soooo confused!! I have a pic of my tests but would have to ask one of you nice ladies to let me email it to you and post for me since I can't from my phone.

kind of....the line was dark but only the left side of the line was darker.....

Which brand were they if you don't mind me asking I've had this issue now for 3 days with walgreens...

Duhhh I should have read.....I would keep taking the OPK's at the same time daily normally those say around 2pm in the afternoon.....I would try a few more days and see what happens. I had EWCM 5 days before my POSITIVE OPK....but every woman is different!

well I'm out ladies....lol....AF found me today....this is the first time to see her in 15 months.....so it's nice to know that my chances of conception are now increased....thanks for the help ladies!

there ya go hun x

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 36
thanks mummytotwo.....one day I'll get the hang of opk's...lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->