OPK Confusion. Need another opinion.

AmandaGAC

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm on CD15. FF is predicting O sometime between tomorrow and Wednesday. I took an internet OPK test this morning and I got what I thought was a considerably dark line. I had some CB tests so I decided to do a quick confirmation test using the same urine and it came out with a LOW reading. This morning my mucus was clear and stretchy leading me to believe that the internet test is the one I should be looking at.

What are your thoughts? Pictures attached.

Attachments

• Internet Test.jpg
    Internet Test.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 10
  • CBA Test.jpg
    CBA Test.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7
I eould test again with 2nd morning urine (or any time after fmu). Sometimes 1st morning urine can give you incorrect results either way. You will get a much more accurate idea of where you are in your cycle if you test throughout the day. I am new to temping, so cant comment on that (i saw your chart in your sig).

With most OPKs it's recommended that you test in the afternoon-evening. I'd retest this afternoon (around 2-3 PM) to see what it says.

When I'm getting close to O I'll test in the afternoon and in the evening to catch my O.

Thanks all. This was SMU tested at 10am per the instructions. I will retest tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->