OPK Confusion

smileyttc

Reaction score
I know that with OPKs it is only positive if it is the same color or darker than the control like. I see so many others that you can see the test line fade in and out around ovulation. I went off BCP on June 11 mid pack. Why do mine do this? This is only the second month using them but they are starting to discourage me a little. I temp and FF shows crosshairs on July 31, DH and I BD on July 29... I am on CD 14 today. Did I miss this cycle with an early O?

Attachments

• IMG_2356.jpg
    IMG_2356.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 17
I don't think 31st was positive. I think that thin edge gives the impression of positive at first glance but the thicker parts not quite as dark.
I can see why you are confused. I'd be bd tonight and tomorrow to be sure. It's possible you geared up to ovulate but didn't, and now it's having another try.
Can you post your chart?

Thank you LoraLoo! I'll post my chart, I show crosshairs on the 31st but the temp timing was a bit off and I didn't get much sleep. Last month I don't think I Oed at all. We already bd twice today, try to again tonight. I just hope I didn't miss it.

Attachments

• IMG_2357.jpg
    IMG_2357.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 5
It does look like a shift. I think this is just going to be one of those wait and see cycles. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->