OPK control line

babydevil1989

Reaction score
i bought some opks to use this month have done one/two everyday this week but the control lines are quite faint - is it normal? i tried to get a pic but it wont let me attach it on here il see if i can find what mine looks like lol -

https://photos.whattoexpect.com/baby-pictures/photo.aspx?photo=a3344739-dd27-489e-b3a3-a4c2d779f99c

Are you getting a test line at all? Regardless of what the control line is like, you're looking for your test line to be the same or darker than the control line for it to be considered positive. If yours look like that picture, then it seems positive. But if you think it's a dodgy batch, maybe get some more in to compare? x

iv been getting lines but not as dark as the control line - but i think i ovulated early this week so wouldnt have shown anyway just wanted to know if the control line is normal lol x

I use internet cheapies, and sometimes the control line does look light to me. Just keep in mind that you're comparing it to the test line. I've never had a test line as dark as the control line more than two days in a row. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->