OPK going dark again?

GD29

NTNP
Reaction score
I've ovulated, yet I've got cramps ( had them since 3DPO) and when I tested with one of my OPK's The lines going dark again (normally for me there is no line at all or just the very faint line) not as dark as the control line, about half the colour intensity. I am going to keep testing now for the next few days (got 50 OPK's) so I know if it goes dark again.
I only took the OPK because I've got twinges and cramps that are varying from PMS like to Ovulation pain like. Curiosity got the better of me :winkwink:
Am between 5 and 8 DPO don't know exactly i'm afraid. I wonder if I'm ovulating again.....

Must resist the lure of the HPT's to :dishes: :laundry: :hangwashing: :iron: :shower:

You shouldn't be ovulating again. Did you get the temperature shift with the ovulation recently?

I got a positive again at 3dpo so I'm confused too. Hope it's good for us xx

I'm just going to keep testing with both BFP's and OPK's. This is interesting, and as its my first month of using either I will have a better idea next month as what to expect as results on both. Then I can compare them to results when I'm pregnant. :baby:

This is such an interesting thread. I would love to see if these later +opk's turn out to be BFP's! That would be awesome!

I know, but i've also heard that they can darken before your menses also, so I will let everyone know if there is a difference.

I really want to post a pick, but the connection between my mob and the other pc won't work. + other pc's picked up a trojen virus.

P.s read my thread in tww named OPK's and preg tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->