OPK Help... I'm confused!

SugarPie07

Reaction score
I'm so confused. I was comparing these ICs to my CB smiley face OPK - I got such a nice smiley face last month. I was switching to the ICs because the CBeasy ones are super expensive. I'm CD13 now, and I would have expected a smiley by now, but I haven't gotten one. However, these are my ICs... Are those positive? Did I just have my surge? I had some EWCM this morning, and I'm starting to get constipated - sorry if TMI, that tends to happen around O time.

There are 7 there
CD11 PM
CD12 AM - FMU
CD12 5PM
CD12 9PM
CD13 AM - SMU
CD13 2PM
CD13 8PM

Looks probably positive from yesterday at 5 until now. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 31
To be positive the control line has to be as dark/darker than the test line. Take a look at this post https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/1037857-progression-opks.html#post18563615 mommapowers has a definite positive on CD12, and this is how it is supposed to look on these sticks ;) hope this helps.

Also am tests are always indicating a faint pink because the morning urine is full of hormones, we always have some lh in our urine the whole cycle it just surges when we ovulate.

To be positive the control line has to be as dark/darker than the test line. Take a look at this post https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/1037857-progression-opks.html#post18563615 mommapowers has a definite positive on CD12, and this is how it is supposed to look on these sticks ;) hope this helps.

Also am tests are always indicating a faint pink because the morning urine is full of hormones, we always have some lh in our urine the whole cycle it just surges when we ovulate.

Hi Lily... Thanks for the reply! I actually looked at mommapowers progressions before, and I wish mine had been that clear cut. My 5pm one from CD12 is as dark as the control... but it's a very skinny line (sorry if it doesn't show up in the pic). I was hoping for a blazing positive that left no doubt. I get this instead! :shrug:

I would keep testing because I had had some where the side is as dark as the control line but they aren't positive (at least not for me) because later I'll get one where the entire line is at least that dark.

I would keep testing because I had had some where the side is as dark as the control line but they aren't positive (at least not for me) because later I'll get one where the entire line is at least that dark.

I am continuing to test... because I'm not convinced either way. AM and PM today were virtually non-existent.

I would say cd12 is positive both of them :) them tests show positives like that x

I wish we all had opks as clear as mommapowers' haha!
May I suggest you also take bbt to confirm ovulation?

I wish we all had opks as clear as mommapowers' haha!
May I suggest you also take bbt to confirm ovulation?

That's a great suggestion Lily, and one that I've been doing the past 3 days... although it's my first time and I think I've already messed it up :/ I'll keep taking it, and checking OPKs AM (although not FMU) and PM.

Way to go girl! Good luck with everything!!!

Honestly Hun I use those opks and that what my positive look like x

I've got my FF tracker in my sig now... maybe I didn't screw it up after all! I'm guessing the cross hairs will appear tomorrow if there is another high temp, which should confirm O on the 14th. Am I thinking about that right?

Oh, nevermind. I got a blazing, no questions asked, + OPK this morning. At least I'm learning what my body is actually doing! Thanks to all for helping :)

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 9
:thumbup: Now that's a positive!!!
No problem hun we are here to listen and help each other in this stressful and confusing journey!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->