opk help needed please??!

paula181

Reaction score
I am a little confused i used a opk last night and there was a line, then this morning a definate positive then again this afternoon and faint line again!!
Should i have more positives if i have ovulated?

xx

In order for a OPK to be positive it has to be same color or darker than the control line. Before and after + it is lighter...after it just keeps getting lighter as your surge wears off. The more you drink, the more diluted your pee is, so before testing dont drink anything.
BD away! Good luck!

The 1st pic is the opk from this fmu, and the 2nd pic is in order from last nights opk, this morning and this afternoon!! The other test is a one step 10miu preg test

xx

You might have had a short surge. Just BD...you may O anywhere from 12-36hrs after a +OPK.

You probably have a short surge. You could ovulate anytime between the day you get your positive OPK to 36 hours after your last pos opk xx

That's normal. It happens to me all of the time. They go from faint to positive to faint again. You will probably ovulate in 12-36 hours after the positive. I always ovulate 24 hours after I get a positive. Do you chart? It will pinpoint the day that you ovulate.

The 2nd one in the 2nd pic looks positive to me so you should ov between then and 36 hours after as the other girls say.

You made me giggle as you poas even more than me!!

Good luck!!

:haha: its a worrying and expensive hobby of mine :haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g