OPK Help Please

baseball_mom

Reaction score
Can I ask for some help? This was my first month using OPK's. Since the last 2 months I felt I ovulated early around CD9/10. I decided to start early so I have been testing since CD7 with nothing showing up until around CD12/13. I have attached the picture of my tests from CD13-CD18. I never got a second line that was as dark or darker than the control line. On CD15 was the darkest I got. Does this mean I didn't ovulate this month? Did I just miss it? Or was that the surge on CD15? I'm so confused and would appreciate any feedback.

Attachments

• Tests.jpg
    Tests.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 22
Hiya, this is my first month using opk strips. I went for one step ( internet cheapie just to see what it was all about).
I'm having some difficulties too reading and working out what my opk means. I've tried zooming in on your photo but it goes all blurry, has your cd15 got a thin dark line that matches the control line? Only I've got a similar issue to you. I have one test that stands out with a thin dark(vertical) line that gets fainter and then from that I've only gotten faint lines. I'm thinking maybe we have had the same?

Do you take track anyother O signs?

I think those all look negative ☹️️

buutttt--I got negative tests when I first started on all the days I THOUGHT I ovulated. It turns out I was ovulating on different days. Don't give up!

What time of day do you test? I know with opk's you're 'supposed' to test in the afternoon but I habe only ever gotten a positive opk with fmu. Maybe try testing with fmu and afternoon urine. That might help you catch your surge.

I had to do opks in the evening to find my positive. You could also not have ovulated yet. Any other signs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->