OPK help

bmuir11207

Mother of 2 girls
Reaction score
Okay this is my first ever try with ovulation test I have been testing everyday ( twice a day for about 4 -5 days ) since my period Feb 26. It was my first period since having my youngest (she is now 9 months) and not sure what my "normal" cycle is yet. I don't temp. My problem is that yesterday I got tested twice and both were almost as dark as the test line. In fact a sliver of it was as dark but the rest of the line wasn't I am not sure if I ovulated or not help

A opk is positive when the test line is dark.as or darker than the control line...if it was positive last night and now negative then you may have just ovulated , you ovulate 12-36 hourd after your positive

Agreed with previous poster!

Plus my doctor said with the majority of brands, if part of the line is as dark as the test than it counts!

thank you ladies. i am pretty sure that i did ovulate now to wait

Okay, so I need some help. I had LMP on 2/27 and I have 28 cycles usually. All online ovulation calculators have me O'ing this week but I took the CB OPK test and got a positive on the 6th and 7th, negative on the 8th. Is it possible those calendars are wrong and the kit is right. I have no clue and am going crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->