Opk help

techheather

Reaction score
Hi new still. First attempt. Took an ovulation test today and it has a faint line on it. I'm cycle day 7 just barely as it's midnight when I took it. Is that normal that it has line already just being that 2 days ago I finished my period? I took it because today earlier I wiped and had a brown slight tinged ewcm looking stuff on tp. Thought too early for that. It's mostly ewcm with a tint of red/brown. Basically just want to know when it starts to register. Any thoughts for new girl.

Ok so I googled that cd 7. And lots of images showing lines. Must be normal

for an ovulation test the test line has to be as dark as the control line for it to be positive and many women never get a complete negative with only one line on at any point during their cycle :) also it depends on the length of your cycle you typically ovulate 14 days before your period so for a 28 day cycle you should begin testing around CD10 or 11 :)

so does the test line get lighter and disappear usually after ovulation?. cycle 9/10 days seems like the line getting lighter..I'm paranoid and wonder if i am an early ovulator, being the line was darker cd6 than it is today. and the other things. I guess time will tell here in the next few days

Hi everyone, I am new to this site and this is my first post! Have been off birth control since end May then have been ttc. Cycles have been all over the place. Last one was 37 days so based on that I did OPK tests from CD14 just to be safe (make sure I didn't miss it). Got a positive OPK on CD24 then negative on CD25 then another positive on CD26. Today is CD26 and have what I think are ov pains. What is going on? How can I have two LH surges with positive opk? We did BD CD24, CD25 not sure if what to do now carry on? Have been BD a lot OH seems a bit fed up!

Just wanted to say am sure they are positive test line is darker than control one. Is really clear.

Any help appreciated.

x

so does the test line get lighter and disappear usually after ovulation?. cycle 9/10 days seems like the line getting lighter..I'm paranoid and wonder if i am an early ovulator, being the line was darker cd6 than it is today. and the other things. I guess time will tell here in the next few days

The line can vary a lot during your cycle! I'm new to this also but one of my earlier lines was darker than the ones that came later, but definitely not close to positive yet. I wouldn't worry too much...that would be REALLY early to O so you likely didn't miss it. You just have different levels at different points in your cycle so negative tests can be lighter or darker depending on the day.

here is my latest. got darker. would it be safe to say that this last one is nearly positive, that maybe next one or tomorrow will be positive?

well. poo.. i cant post a picture or a link. im too new.
:cry:

how can i post a picture or a link. i made 10 posts and was able to link , but nothing shows? anytbody?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->