OPK help

twinkle93

very happy mummy to be
Reaction score
I had my implant removed on March 14th. I’ve had absolutely clear strips since (apart from a faint line last a week ago). Anyway for the past 3 days I’ve been getting faint lines, is this a good sign that atleast I’m producing the right hormone or something? I’m worried that it could take months for me to get to normal and actually ovulate after implant. Will they darken towards ovulation or is a faint line no sign of anything?

Thanks ladies

You’ll always have small amounts of LH in your system. The test line has to be as dark as the control or darker to indicate LH surge. Doesn’t mean you’re not ovulating though your body could take a little while to level out after BC :) it also takes a little while to figure out your body and cycles if you’re new to ttc... although it’s not been unheard of when a woman’s conceives right after coming off BC and doesn’t even get a period :) good luck hun

A lot of women get darker lines for a day or two building up to a positive but some just get a positive without warning. Faint lines are pretty common and can happen at any stage of the cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->