+OPK...how many days did YOURS last?

• Thread starter jerseyshoregirl
  • Start date
J

jerseyshoregirl

So I was testing twice a day with my OPK. Believe my +OPK lasted only two days this cycle. There is absolute NO line there today. Thankfully we :sex: last night and this morning though :)

I am just curious as to how long your OPK has been positive for and what days you :sex: after you got your first +OPK.

Jeannie

Mine lasted for 2 days...we :sex: the day before, both days of the positives and two days after...hehe...to make sure!!! It worked!!! I got my :bfp: this month!!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!

Mine lasted 4 days this mo. I think O'ed before the 4th day though. Congrats babyhope!

Wow! I think I might be weird then. I had only one + OPK a month. I've never had more than one day in a row. I'll have one that is dark, but not positive. Then the next day is full-blown +.

mine lasted 3 days it was really really really dark on the 3rd day.. this was my first positive opk since my implant was removed.. i was very happy to see it.. goodluck hun :hugs:

i feel like i'm just starting to get the hang of the optk thing (i.e. i didn't realize i should test 2xs a day).

i've tried to bd the eve of the + and the next 2 days. if af comes (fxd she won't) i'm going to start temping so i can figure out when to bd before the + (that seems to be key).

good luck :thumbup:

this month mine only lasted for 1 day.. or one that i know of. though i think i might have missed the leutal phase and tested too late x

Mine lasted a day and a half. Though it could have been longer because I didn't test the day before my + opk, only two days before, and the day of and day after.

BD twice the two days before, once the day of, and 3 days after.
no news if bfp yet, already had temp drop for 2 days now and no :witch: yet either.

Mine was super positive 2 days in a row this cycle, i dont know for previous cycles because i never bothered testing after the first postive in previous months. FF is telling me i O'd on the second day it was postive.

Mine were positive 2 days in a row and we BD 3 day in a row, then miss one and then BD again. It's a few days till i can test but i'm not confident this month.

This is my first month off BCP and first month OPK as well! I got a positive for 3 days, Thurs, Fri and Sat this week, but on Fri the line was far darker, we BD on Monday, Thurs, Sat and Sun so fingers crossed I will get a BFP, just in the 2WW now!!

I usually get 2 days of + OPKs and FF says I usually Ov on the 2nd + day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->