+OPK +HPT and EWCM - very confusing!

Bettydraper

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone has any advice here. I miscarried at 8 weeks on 16 Aug and after a couple of does of Cycotec was advised to have a D&C last Friday (31st). The scan immediately prior to the D&C showed that I had passed all the tissue so I was wheeled back through the hospital and sent home. :wacko:

Since Saturday I have had TONS of EWCM, sometimes there is colour in it (brown; pink or yellow!) but its generally very eggwhitey and stringy. I have also had a positve digital OPK each day and a faint positve line on the HPT. I'm assuming that both tests are registering that there is HCG in my system but any clues on the EWCM? Is this normal, do you think I'm on the cusp about to ovulate or should I ignore it?

You probably will not ovulate until your HCG level is under 5 but you never know. Have you been in for blood work to see where you are? I am testing negative on a HPT for a while now and the last two days I can see color developing on an OPK. I always get a fade in pattern for a few days before actual ovulation and im having some aches in my right ovary. I am also having CM for the past few days..hopefully its ovulation for both of us.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->