+ OPK, Late In Cycle, No "O" Day Detected In FF????

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi girls! I posted a thread earlier when I got the + OPK.. but can someone look at my chart? My cycles usually run between 36-40 days. I'm on CD 43 and I got a + OPK but a -HPT(i didn't use FMU) Could I still have ovulated based on my chart? If so, is it possible to be pregnant and still get a + OPK even though "O" hasn't been detected on FF? And I started temping in the middle of the cycle also..?

It is hard to tell what is going on since you started temping mid way through. I would recommend BD'ing today and tomorrow just in case you are ovulating now! Keep us posted! :)

It is hard to tell what is going on since you started temping mid way through. I would recommend BD'ing today and tomorrow just in case you are ovulating now! Keep us posted! :)

Thanks! That's my plan! If I can just get my husband in the bed :sex: haha! :blush:

Your temps are so low that it doesnt seem like you have ovulated yet. I would bd tonight and tomarrow because I think you are oing now. You must have just had a late O this cycle. FX you get your bfp in about two weeks time! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->