OPK lines

kafs78

Reaction score
Hi

This morning (mid morning) i got a second line.. Not darker than control line.

This evening (about 5pmish) i did another test, and the same line was there.

Then i have just did another test and NO LINE at all....

Whats going on???
confused.com

AAAARGH! Kathleen x

Yeah... I'm really confused by my opks too. They have gone from dark to almost invisible for 2 days, then very dark again, giving me false hope. Then when I test again later that day, sure I'd get a real positive, it's lighter! I have no idea what these weird jekyll & hyde results mean either, but I'm just glad I bought opks in bulk! :hugs:

Boston - how addicitive are they??? i could test all day long.

Think im gonna switch to the digital ones.... smiley faces seem easier than the " is it? is it no?" lines...

Scarily addictive. But I am refusing to give up until I get that positive!!!

Let me know how the smiley ones work out for you! I have never in my life had an opk go really truly positive for me, not even in the cycle I get preg. Grrrr! :dohh:

Will do!

And good luck to you XX

i was really confused by them to begin with hun, i ovulated later than i though although it was first cycle after first AF, i had given up, i was due to ovulate on the tuesday, i did a test sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday and gave up thinking their must be something wrong with me, thursday night i was bored :haha: and done one just by chance and the line was same colour as control line :), friday morning i done one (not FMU) and the test line was way darker than control. Your sounds very confusing, lol. I have no clue whats going on, i would say keep testing, a OPK isnt pos until the line is the same or darker, and what i was told - the rule of OPK unlike pregnacy tests a faint line doesnt indicate anything, it doesnt indicate your test will continue to get darker etc....until you OV, so i would keep testing just now, maybe 2 times a day. Good luck x

Decided to get the digital one.... saves all the hassle wae lines!

hi honey i got your request thanks that made me smile. i had same result as you mine are quite dark but start fading after half hour so not really sure but going to keep testing bloody addictive things that they are!!! what time are you testing? x sylv x

i usually do mid morning, then later at night.

I have ran out of OPKS and my Hubby says i shouldnt bother bouying new ones, as he goes away to work on THU... ( he works offshore)

He says we should just BD everyday till he goes, and i kinda agree.
Theres nothing more we could do anyway..

PS) Feel a bit more "wetish" down below today, so perhaps im starting to OV??

well thats a good sign honey so i think taking advantage of your hubby til he goes is a good thing dont forget the sperm can live for upto 3 days inside you so you should be covered. i now have really tender boobs so think i will ovulate anyday now. will let you know how tests go today. i know its gross but have you got any cm? cause that a good sign if its like egg white ans stretchy x sylv x

I felt wetter this morning, but as the day has gone on its back to cloudy and sticky.

I aint got a clue what my bodys up 2..Argh!

i think you should keep bding at least your covered that way honey x sylv x

Hey Kaf hope ur ok hunybun, just thought id tell u i recently started using the clearblue digi opk, it is wayyyyy easier to read none of this messing about with is the line darker etc. However it is a pricey doo let me tell ya. Its £20 for just 7 tests and if ur anything like me they last no time at all hahahaha! for a pack of 20 its £40. I think there cheaper on Ebay but i just get outbid all the bloody time lol!!

Good luck sweet pea, hope you catch ur eggy x x x x

Aw thanks Caz.... just dying to get a BFP then i can try and relax a bit (NOT!)

It seems that BB and I are on the same schedule! I too had a MC on the same day (I think) and then I got a post OPK line a few weeks later (preg test was negative) which faded and was invisible and then today came back looking like almost a true positive. Mayb before the positive was because of residual hcg somehow and I am actually ov-ing now. So I took another preg test and I get this......the green ovulation test looks like a true positive (or close to one) and there is a super faint, yet pink, line on the preg test. Am I crazy?

WTF!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member